Why I failed a milestone
I’ve failed to deliver “public alpha” milestone for my GameEngine project. I’ve found couple of reasons why it happened, despite the fact that I’ve been on vacation for nearly three weeks. I was distracted by family, and that’s totally fine. I still could succeed. I turned in my old laptop and there was time when I was computer-less. The primary PC now is most used for viewing cartoons :)
I started my job in IBM. I totally switched my technology stack, from .NET to JavaEE. That’s funny, but on second day there I succeeded to locate a bug in production. Well, that means I learned well.