As I’ve told I sent an email to Samsung, and the answer I got from them was disappointing again. Actually they are sorry, that they do not have “information on the Ubuntu Operating System”. Looks like human never read this, and the answer was generated automatically. Nevermind, than. At least I still have hope that the community will figure out some workaround. I’ve tried to fix it, but was unable to do it.
For now I have to study MatLab in one month, and finish the project in Practical Parallel Programming, and do some other homeworks. A lot of things to be done, and I better start them now.
By the way, I’ve finally got my license :)